Please read them carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations and you must agree to be bound by them in order to book any of our services. If you have any questions about the booking conditions, please contact us for clarification prior to booking. In these Booking Conditions references to “you” and “your” include the first named (the ‘Lead Name’) person on the booking and all persons on whose behalf a booking is made or any other person to whom a booking is added or transferred. By making a booking, the first named person on the booking agrees on behalf of all persons detailed on the booking that:
- He/she has read these Booking Conditions and has the authority to and does agree to be bound by them;
- He/she is over 18 years of age and resident in the United Kingdom and where placing an order for services with age restrictions declares that he/she and all members of the party are of the appropriate age to purchase those services;
- accepts financial responsibility for payment of the booking on behalf of all persons detailed on the booking and is authorised to use the credit or debit card that is used to pay for the booking;
- has provided information that is true and accurate;
- will only make legitimate reservations. False and/or fraudulent reservations are strictly prohibited
References to “Travel Arrangement(s)” in these booking conditions are to the accommodation, flight, transport, cruises, experiences, activities, car hire and other services we offer for sale. References to “Supplier” means the supplier of the Travel Arrangements including but not limited to accommodation providers, cruise lines, transfer providers, experience and activity providers, car hire companies and/or Package Organisers. References to “Principal Supplier” or “Principal” means the Supplier with whom your contract is with.
Please print a copy of these Booking Conditions for future reference.
Please understand that if you refuse to accept these Booking Conditions, you will not be able to make any bookings with us for any services we offer for sale.
Advantage Travel Centres Limited trading as Sunlounger Travel Group Ltd
, company number 04698963, with its registered office address at c/o Regus, Eagle House, 167 City Road, London EC1V 1AW (“we
” or “our
”), operates the website with the URL www.sunlounger.com (“the Website”).
These Booking Conditions only apply where you have booked a Package and/or Travel Arrangement(s) with a third party Supplier acting as Principal and where we are Agent. Your contract will be with the Principal Supplier and their booking conditions will also apply.
Where we act as a Principal or Package Organiser different Booking Conditions apply. These Booking Conditions do not apply
For all such arrangements where we act as your retail agent, your contract for the supply of a Package or Travel Arrangement(s) in question will be the disclosed Principal Supplier of the Package or Travel Arrangements in question. When making your booking, we will arrange for you to enter into a contract with that Principal Supplier. Your booking will be subject to these Booking Conditions for our booking services, and also any booking conditions of the disclosed Principal Supplier of your Package or Travel Arrangements. You are advised to read all applicable conditions carefully prior to booking. Except where otherwise stated, we do not accept liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any arrangements you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any arrangements.
For the avoidance of doubt, where we sell you a Package holiday that has been organised by another Principal Supplier, we will sell that holiday as retail agent for that Principal Supplier. The Principal Supplier will be the Package Organiser under the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018 (the ‘PTRs’). Where that Package holiday includes a flight, the flight will be protected by the Supplier’s ATOL and the ATOL Certificate will be issued by us on behalf of that supplier.
These Booking Conditions and any agreement to which they apply are governed in all respects by English law. We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises between us out of or in connection with your contract or booking will be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales only. You may however, choose the law and jurisdiction of Scotland or Northern Ireland if you live in those places and if you wish to do so.
2. Booking & Payment
We will advise you of the Principal Supplier’s details prior to your booking. When you make a booking, you guarantee that you are over 18 and have the authority to accept, and do accept these Booking Conditions on your behalf and on behalf of all members of your party and, further, if you are making a booking for more than one person, that you are responsible for all payments due from each and every party member for whom you are making a booking. When you use our website to make a booking, you will need to provide us with credit or debit card details in order to cover the full cost of your trip. You authorise us or an authorised third party to take full payment for the total amount of your booking whether an initial deposit is initially taken and then a later balance or the full payment taken at the time of booking. Please note that you may be required to present a credit card at the time of check-in, rental or pick-up to provide confirmation of authorised card use or to secure any additional charges.
Where we are acting as agent, your booking is confirmed and a contract between you and the Principal Supplier will exist when we send you a booking confirmation. Please check your booking confirmation carefully and report any incorrect or incomplete information to us immediately. If you have paid a deposit, you must pay the full balance by the balance due date notified to you. If full payment is not received by the balance due date, we will notify the Principal Supplier who may cancel your booking and charge the cancellation fees set out in their booking conditions. On some occasions, particularly with flights, any payment may be non-refundable, and the booking unchangeable. You will be advised if this is the case.
Upon receipt, if you believe that any details on the booking confirmation or any other document are wrong you must advise us immediately. Please ensure that names are exactly as stated in the relevant passport. As we act only as agent, we have no responsibility for any errors in any documentation except where an error is made by us.
It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which is given to you by us or any of our employees or Principal Suppliers is passed on to all members of your party. Any information which we give to you shall be deemed as given to each and every party member for whom you are making or have made a booking. We can only liaise with the lead name on the booking.
We reserve the right to return your deposit and decline to issue a booking confirmation at our absolute discretion.
so that we can liaise with the Principal Supplier as it may not be possible to make changes at a later date and/or you may have to pay amendment or cancellation fees, together with our administration fee of £35 per person.
In the event of a chargeback by a credit card company (or similar action by another payment provider) in connection with your payments for any Service(s) booked on your behalf by Sunlounger Travel Group Ltd
, you agree to pay to Sunlounger Travel Group Ltd
an administration fee equal to the value of the chargeback plus £250 within 14 days of the chargeback being received by Sunlounger Travel Group Ltd
You will be advised of the Principal Supplier’s current price before your booking is confirmed. The price of your flight may include taxes, fees and charges which are imposed on air transportation by government authorities. They may represent a significant portion of the cost of air travel and are either included in the fare or shown separately on your ticket or documentation. You may also be required to pay taxes or fees or other charges not already collected, for example, it is not always possible to include all departure taxes on your ticket(s) or documentation. In some cases departure taxes must be paid by you locally to the Government of the country you are departing from and are therefore non-refundable by us.
The price of each Package or Travel Arrangement is regularly reviewed and is subject to change. Promotional or discounted offers on our website are provided at our discretion. All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. Please note that all prices include a booking fee.
If you use a business/corporate card to pay for your Package or Travel Arrangement there may be an additional fee.
Prices on our website may be different to those available over the telephone. Bookings made on the telephone will incur a supplementary charge to cover the additional resource costs involved. We reserve the right to record telephone calls for training and quality purposes.
We will do our best to ensure that all the information and prices that we advise you of or publish are accurate, however, occasionally changes and errors occur and we reserve the right to correct prices and other details in such circumstances. We are reliant upon the prices and information that the Principal Supplier provides us with. You must check the current price and all other details relating to the Package or Travel Arrangement that you wish to book before your booking is placed. We cannot accept liability for any errors in pricing.
Resort fees – it is now common place for hotels to charge resort fees which can only be paid locally and not at the point of booking. We accept no responsibility for the payment of resort fees and you should make your own enquiries as to whether any resort fees are payable.
4. Special Requests & Disabilities
Please advise us of any special requests and we will pass these on to the relevant Principal Supplier. However, we cannot guarantee your special request as we do not have any direct control over the manner in which the Packages or Travel Arrangements are provided.
We are not a specialist disabled holiday company, but we will do our utmost to cater for any special requirements you may have. If you or any member of your party has any medical problem or disability which may affect your stay, please provide us with full details before we confirm your booking so that we can try to advise you as to the suitability of your chosen arrangements. We may require you to produce a doctor’s certificate certifying that you are fit to participate in the tour. Acting reasonably, if we are unable to properly accommodate the needs of the person(s) concerned, we will not confirm your booking or if you did not give us full details at the time of booking, we will cancel it and impose applicable cancellation charges when we become aware of these details.
5. Passport, Visa and Immigration Requirements and Health Formalities
We will try and assist you where we can in relation to any pre-travel advice on Passport, Visa and Immigration Requirements and Health Formalities (including but not limited to Covid-19), however, we cannot guarantee that any information we provide to you is accurate and up to date as this can change without notice. We refer you to the relevant government travel advice, passport, visa and health information for accuracy (please see below). It is our strong recommendation that you check this information before you travel which remains your responsibility at all times.
Most countries now require passports to be valid for at least 6 months after your return date. If your passport is in its final year, you should check with the Embassy of the country you are visiting. For further information contact the Passport Office on 0870 5210410 or visit https://www.gov.uk/browse/abroad/passports. Special conditions apply for travel to the USA, and all passengers must have individual machine readable passports. Please check. For European holidays you should obtain a completed and issued form EHIC prior to departure. Up to date travel advice can be obtained from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, visit https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
Special conditions apply for travel to the USA, and all passengers must have individual machine readable passports. Please check. Up to date travel advice can be obtained from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office,
Non British passport holders, including EU nationals, should obtain up to date advice on passport and visa requirements from the Embassy, High Commission or Consulate of your destination or country(ies) through which you are travelling,
You must check health requirements for all countries to or through which you are travelling as well as any requirements applicable on your return to your home country, at the time of booking and in good time before and close to departure. Requirements are likely to change and travel restrictions may be imposed (which could be at no or very short notice prior to departure) as a result of the Covid-19 situation. You must also keep up to date with this information while you are away.
It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain details of and comply with all recommended and required vaccinations, health precautions and other health related measures (including those which are introduced to deal with Covid-19) in good time before departure. Details are available from your GP surgery, local travel clinic and the National Travel Health Network and Centre http://travelhealthpro.org.uk/. Information on health abroad is also available on www.nhs.uk/Live-well/healthybody/before-you-travel Vaccination and other health requirements/recommendations are subject to change at any time for any destination, including at short or no notice. Please therefore check with a doctor or clinic or other reliable source of information not less than 6 weeks prior to departure and also closer to departure to ensure that you are aware of and can meet the necessary requirements and have the latest information. Please be aware that there may be enhanced screening/monitoring at exit and entry points both in the UK and overseas. In certain situations and when arriving from certain countries, you may be required to self-isolate or quarantine for a set period on arrival.
It is the responsibility of the Lead Name to ensure that all persons travelling are in possession of all necessary travel and health documents before departure. All costs incurred in obtaining such documentation must be paid by you. We and the Principal Supplier do not accept any liability if you are refused entry onto any transport or into any country due to failure on your part to obtain and carry all required documentation or to otherwise comply with all applicable requirements (including health/coronavirus related ones). If failure to have any necessary travel or other documents results in fines, surcharges, other financial penalty, costs or expenses being incurred by us or the Principal Supplier, you will be responsible for reimbursing us accordingly. If you are unable to travel as a result of failure or inability to comply with any health related or other requirements, cancellation charges will apply.
Neither we nor the Principal Supplier accept any responsibility if you cannot travel, or incur any other loss because you have not complied with any passport, visa, immigration requirements or health formalities.
6. Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (‘FCDO’) Advice
You are responsible for making yourself aware of FCDO warnings in regard to the safety of the countries and areas in which you will be travelling and to make your decisions accordingly.
You should make sure that you are fully aware of the Principal Supplier’s Covid-19 policy and/or any terms and conditions relating to Covid-19 before booking. If you make your booking during the Covid-19 pandemic you may be subject to full cancellation charges if you cancel your booking for reasons relating to Covid-19.
Please bear in mind that Covid-19 and the measures and other action being taken by governments, public authorities and businesses to manage its effects (including implementation of mandatory social distancing, face masks/coverings, hand sanitization and temperature checks) is likely to have an impact on Packages and Travel Arrangements for a considerable period of time. We or the Principal Supplier may, for example, be unable to provide certain advertised services or facilities as a result. Such measures / action may be introduced or changed with little or no prior notice. Greater flexibility is therefore likely to be required for the foreseeable future which we would ask you to bear in mind at all times, both before and after departure. Any impact which such measures / action has on your holiday will not constitute a significant alteration to your contracted arrangements and will not entitle you to cancel without payment of the applicable cancellation charges as a result.
8. Travel Insurance
We strongly recommend that you do not travel without adequate Travel Insurance for your own protection and peace of mind, please be aware that some airlines may not allow you to travel without insurance. It is your responsibility to ensure that you purchase adequate travel insurance for your needs. We strongly recommend, and your Principal Supplier may require you to purchase travel insurance which includes specific cover for Covid-19 related issues and incidents which may affect your holiday and, if necessary, travelling to a destination subject to a FCDO advisory against travel. It remains your responsibility to read and understand any insurance policy and ensure that it is suitable and adequate for your particular needs. Please read your policy details carefully and take them with you on holiday. If you choose to travel without adequate insurance cover, we and the supplier will not be liable for any losses suffered by you in respect of which insurance cover would otherwise have been available.
9. Passenger Ages
When travelling on a Package or Travel Arrangement including hotel accommodation, no person under the age of 18 years will be allowed to travel independently. The exception is for Las Vegas where visitors are required to be 21 years old if unaccompanied. The passenger’s age relates to the whole of the period when they are away including the day of return. When travelling on a flight-only basis, passengers can travel alone if they are aged 14 years or over subject to airline approval, providing they can travel unassisted. Please note if they are aged 14 – 15, a parent or legal guardian must accompany them to check-in, and a valid photo-ID in addition to the country specific documentation must be presented. We strongly recommend that parents or guardians of unaccompanied young persons remain in the airport until the flight has departed. Airlines reserve the right not to accept unaccompanied minors less than 14 years of age for carriage. If an under 14 year old needs to travel unaccompanied, please contact us by email via our support request system to request assistance before making a booking so that we may contact the Principal Supplier.
Occasionally flight operators change the flight times and for that reason it is important that you confirm your flight times two days prior to departure.
For inbound flights, it may be necessary to reconfirm your flight with the airline or your Principal Supplier. Please check this in the correspondence received from the airline or the Principal Supplier including all the relevant booking conditions. You should take a note of any reference number or contact name when reconfirming. If you fail to reconfirm you may be refused permission to board the aircraft and you are unlikely to receive any refund.
Neither we nor the Principal Supplier can accept responsibility in the event that you miss your flight if you do not confirm your flight times as described above.
The latest flight timings will be shown on your tickets which are normally dispatched to you approximately 7-14 days prior to travel. You must check your tickets very carefully immediately on receipt to ensure you have the correct times. It is possible that flight times may be changed even after the tickets have been dispatched.
Under UK Law, you have rights in some circumstances to refunds and/or compensation from the airline in cases of denied boarding, cancellation or delay to flights. Full details of these rights will be published at UK airports and will also be available from airlines. Reimbursement in such cases is the responsibility of the airline. If your airline does not comply with these rules you should complain to the CAA’s Passenger Advice and Complaints Team (PACT) on 020 7453 6888 or visit www.caa.co.uk.
Infants must be under 2 years old on the return date of travel. If your child celebrates his or her 2nd birthday while on holiday, you must book and pay the appropriate child fare. Charges for infants vary depending on the route and length of flight and will be advised in the booking process. Infants are not entitled to their own seat and must travel on an adult’s lap. If you require a seat for your infant to sit separately you will need to purchase a child’s ticket at the appropriate fare. Infants do not always receive a personal baggage allowance as this varies from carrier to carrier.
Children must be 2 – 11 years old on the return date of travel to qualify for any applicable child fare reduction. Children aged 12 years and older pay the full fare and have their own seat and also have a full baggage allowance.
An infant must be more than 7 days old to travel on an aircraft, for health and safety reasons.
Airline regulations require women who are 28 weeks pregnant or more on the date of the return travel to have a doctor’s certificate stating that they are fit to travel. All pregnant women should check the time limits for travel as most airlines do not accept passengers who are more than 34 weeks pregnant at the date of return travel.
ADVANCED PASSENGER INFORMATION:
11. Changes or cancellations by you
If you wish to change any part of your confirmed Package or Travel Arrangements or cancel them, you must inform us in writing to Sunlounger Travel Group Ltd, Unit 11, Arthur Business Park, Thorby Avenue, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15 0AZ
, as soon as possible and we will liaise with any applicable Principal Supplier on your behalf. This should be done by the first named person on the booking. Whilst we will do our best to assist, we cannot guarantee that any Principal Supplier will be able to meet your requested change as amendments can only be accepted in accordance with their terms and conditions. Please ensure that you have received written confirmation of any changes to your booking prior to travel. The Principal Supplier will charge the cancellation or amendment charges shown in their terms and conditions (which may be as much as 100% of the cost of the Package or Travel Arrangement and will normally increase closer to the date of departure). In addition, you must pay us an administration fee of £35.00 per person or alteration as applicable. We will notify you of the exact charges at the time of amendment or cancellation.
Some Packages and/or Travel Arrangements may not be changeable after a booking has been made, for example, where discounted non-refundable accommodation or flights have been booked. You will be advised of any non refundable charges prior to confirming your booking.
Administration fees are non-refundable in the event you cancel your booking.
Flights are always non-refundable once tickets have been issued.
We recommend that in the event of any cancellation you contact your insurance company as you may be able to reclaim the loss depending on the reason for the cancellation and the policy you have taken.
Cancelling – Foreign, Commonwealth & Development (‘FCDO’) Advice and Covid 19
Where you are choosing to travel to a destination subject to the FCDO advisory against non-essential travel, you accept that once your booking has been confirmed, if you decide not to travel due to the FCDO advisory, you will have to pay the Principal Supplier’s standard cancellation charges together with our administration fee of £35 per person– you are not entitled to cancel and receive a full refund in these circumstances, as it is assumed and you confirm that you have made your booking with full knowledge of the FCDO advisory against non-essential travel.
Please note that neither we nor the Principal Supplier will have any liability for any refunds, compensation, costs, expenses or other losses of any kind incurred by you (including, where applicable, the cost of medical treatment), in the following circumstances:
If you, or anyone in your booking party, test positive for Covid-19, or are notified or otherwise become aware that you have, or suspect you may have, come into close contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 (or where they otherwise suspect they may have Covid-19) and have to self-isolate for a period of time.
If this happens within 14 days of your departure date, you must contact us immediately as you may no longer be able to travel. We will then contact the Principal Supplier and advise you on what their response is.
If this happens after your Package or Travel Arrangement has commenced, please notify us and/or the Principal Supplier immediately and we will liaise with the Principal Supplier in the hope they will provide you with assistance. Neither we, nor the Principal Supplier will be responsible for covering the cost of any curtailment of your Package or Travel Arrangement, missed transport arrangements, additional accommodation required, or other associated costs incurred by you. Your travel insurance may cover some of these costs for you – please check the policy wording.
You fail any tests, checks or other measures imposed by a supplier, airline, port or airport, border control authority or other government body or local authority or fail to submit for testing or assessment when requested to do so, and as such you are denied boarding, entry to the destination, access to the travel services or you are otherwise unable to proceed with your Package or Travel Arrangement, or any part of it, or you are required to self-isolate within the destination. Your travel insurance may cover some of these costs for you – please check the policy wording.
12. If the Principal Supplier Changes or Cancels
We will inform you as soon as reasonably possible if the Principal Supplier needs to make a significant change to your confirmed Package or Travel Arrangements or to cancel them. We will also liaise between you and the Principal Supplier in relation to any alternative arrangements offered by them but we will have no further liability to you.
13. Unavoidable and Extraordinary Circumstances
In these Booking Conditions, Unavoidable and Extraordinary circumstances (also known as Force Majeure) means a situation which is beyond our or the Principal Supplier’s control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all reasonable measures had been taken. Such situations are likely to include but are not limited to, whether actual or threatened, war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, flood, epidemics and pandemics, fire, airport, port or airspace closures, restrictions or congestion, flight or entry restrictions imposed by any regulatory authority or other third party, an FCDO advisory against travel to a particular destination and any other government restrictions on travel. Except where otherwise stated in these Booking Conditions, neither we nor the Principal Supplier have liability including for compensation, costs and expenses in such situations.
Neither we nor the Principal Supplier shall have any liability to you for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that is caused by Unavoidable and Extraordinary Circumstances.
14. Proof of Purchase
You should ensure that you travel with your booking confirmations, e-tickets and any other travel documentation (including your passport) at all times. We will not be liable for any Principal Supplier not providing you with the booked Package or Travel Arrangement if you do not produce such documentation.
15. No Show
If you have a booking for any Package or Travel Arrangements but you do not show up to check-in, collect the car or otherwise do not avail yourself of such Package or Travel Arrangement, you will not be entitled to any refund from us. Certain airlines may also cancel the return portion of your ticket if you fail to take the outbound journey. Please contact us if you fail to take the outbound journey but intend to use the inbound portion of a return ticket.
16. Your Behaviour
It is your responsibility to ensure that you and the members of your group do not behave in a way which is inappropriate or causes danger, distress, offence or damage to others or which risks damage to property belonging to others (including but not limited to drunkenness and air rage) whilst on your trip.
If, in our reasonable opinion or that of our Principal Suppliers, your behaviour is inappropriate and causes danger, distress, offence, or damage to others, or risks damage to property belonging to others, we and/or our Principal Suppliers (e.g. hotel managers, airline pilots) may take appropriate action in order to ensure the safety and comfort of our customers and their property and that of our suppliers, including terminating your trip, in which case our and our supplier’s responsibility to you will cease immediately and you will not be eligible for any refunds, payments of compensation and/or any reimbursement of any cost or expenses you may incur as a result of such termination. Further, you will be liable to reimburse us for any expenses we incur necessarily as a result of such termination.
17. Our Liability to You
As agent, our responsibilities are limited to making your booking in accordance with your instructions. We cannot and do not accept any liability whatsoever for any improper performance of the service supplied by the Principal Supplier including but not limited to the Package or Travel Arrangement itself, for any information concerning the Package or Travel Arrangement which we pass on to you in good faith, for the performance of your contract by the Principal Supplier or for the acts or omissions of the Principal Supplier, its employees, agents or suppliers or any other person or party in any way connected with the Package or Travel Arrangement. The Principal Supplier will be set out in your confirmation documents, and where relevant, your ATOL Certificate.
We cannot be held responsible for any disruption to your trip due to bad or unusual weather conditions.
Excursions or other tours that you may choose to book or pay for whilst you are on holiday are not part of your contracted arrangements with us or the Principal Supplier. For any excursion or other tour that you book, your contract will be with the operator of the excursion or tour and not with us or the Principal Supplier. Neither we nor the Principal Supplier are responsible for anything that happens during the course of its provision by the operator.
We make every effort to ensure that your holiday arrangements run smoothly but if you do have a problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant Principal Supplier (e.g. your hotelier) immediately who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please contact your tour guide or in the case of a tailor-made tour our local agent or our offices at Sunlounger Travel Group Ltd, Unit 11, Arthur Business Park, Thorby Avenue, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15 0AZ
as soon as possible. Failure to do so will affect ours and the applicable Principal Supplier’s ability to investigate your complaint, and will affect your rights under this contract. If the problem cannot be resolved and you wish to complain further. You must send formal written notice of your complaint to us at our office within 28 days of the end of your stay, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. Please keep your letter concise and to the point. This will assist us to quickly identify your concerns and speed up our response to you.
The email address that you provide with your booking will be used for all future communication with you, including any changes and additional information on your flights and/or hotel bookings. It is therefore your responsibility to ensure that you check your email on a regular basis, and also notify us should your email address change.
For after sales service we can be contacted between the hours of 09.00 – 17.00, Monday - Saturday and 10:00 - 16:00 on Sunday on 0808 123 5555
We are a member of ABTA, membership number P7423 / P8427. We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA’s Code of Conduct. Further information on the code can be found on ABTA’s website www.abta.com. Please note that ABTA membership only applies to services shown as provided by us and not to services provided by any third parties.
23. Changes to Terms & Conditions
We may amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If we do amend these terms and conditions, the amended terms will be effective when posted on this website and you are deemed to have accepted the relevant changes.
24. Additional Terms
Additional terms and conditions may apply to reservations, purchases of goods and services and other uses of portions of this site, and you agree to abide by such other terms and conditions.
Promotions / Competitions
By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these Terms and Conditions
). Entering the competition by way of following the guidelines set out on promotional material and social media posts will be deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Promotional materials relating to the Promotion, including all information on how to enter the Promotion published by the Promoter (defined below) (including social media if applicable) or on the Promoter's websites, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
The promoter of this Promotion is Sunlounger Travel Group Ltd of 11 Arthur Business Park, Thorby Avenue, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15 0AZ (the Promoter
Participation in the Promotion
- The Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) only.
- The following individuals are not eligible to enter the Promotion: employees and agents of the Promoter, Sunlounger Travel group Ltd or other group companies; employees and agents of any organisation directly connected with the operation or fulfilment of the Promotion (including third party promotional partners) and their respective associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies; the immediate families and household members of all such employees and agents; and individuals under 18 years of age.
- The Promotion starts at 00:01 am (UK time) on Wednesday, February 1st, 2023 and closes at 23:59 pm (UK time) on Friday, Februray 28th, 2023 (the Promotion Period). Any entries received outside the Promotion Period will be void.
- Participants may make a maximum of one entry per person during the Promotion Period.
- To enter you must 'like' the Facebook page the promotional post is found on, comment on the post nominating at leats one person you'd take with you on holiday and share the post to your own social media wall.
- Entries received which are not submitted via the official entry method will not be accepted. Use of script, macro or any automated system to enter the Promotion is prohibited and entries made (or which appear to have been made) using any such system may be treated as void. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected. Participants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access if they enter the Promotion online or by email.
- There will be ONE winner only.
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries for this Promotion received during the Promotion Period by a computer process that produces verifiably random results. The winners will be the first valid entry selected at random by the Promoter. There will be no prizes for any other entrants.
- The winner will receive: 1 x £500 Jet2holidays voucher. Prizes are as stated and are non-exchangeable and non-transferable. Prizes are not for resale. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or in part. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or direct website price matching.
- The winner is responsible for paying all associated costs that are not specifically stated in any Promotional materials or these Terms and Conditions, including (where applicable) transport, accommodation, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals. Winner is also personally responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and any VAT, national and/or local tax liabilities incurred in claiming or using the prize. By participating in the Promotion, participants agree that the prize is awarded on an "as is" basis, and that neither the Promoter nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the prize.
- In the event that, for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control the Promoter is unable to award the prize as described in these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize. The Promoter also reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize if in its reasonable discretion it is appropriate to do so.
Winner Announcement and claiming of prize
- The winner will be notified by Facebook messenger or using other contact details provided to the Promoter within 14 days after the end of the Promotion Period. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received during the Promotion Period. Winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- Winner will be required to confirm acceptance of the applicable prize within 14 days of having been notified. If the winner has not claimed their prize by the date specified or the winner refuses or is unable to provide an eligible postal address for receipt of their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
- The prize will be delivered within a reasonable time and by no later than 28 days after the prize has been accepted (subject to availability).
Data Protection and Publicity
- The Promoter is required to either publish or make available information that indicates a valid award took place. As such, the Promoter will publish the surname and county of major prize winners OR send the surname and county of major prize winners to anyone that contacts the Promoter at the address given above by no later than 28 days after the end of the Promotion Period.
- If a winner objects to any or all of their surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, they should contact the Promoter at the address given above. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to competent authorities, including the Advertising Standard Authority, on request.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If participants do not provide any of the mandatory information requested when participating in the Promotion, their entry will be void.
- The Promoter reserves the right to require the participants to prove that they are eligible. If a winner is found to be ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to award their prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
- Entrants must not do anything illegal and/or dangerous and/or that would put themselves or others at any risk. Save where it has been negligent, the Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants' entry into the Promotion or their acceptance and/or use of the prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit participant's ability to participate in the Promotion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, defaced, incomplete, illegible or otherwise unreadable entries. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt by the Promoter of any entries. Without prejudice to an entrant’s statutory rights and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up a prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit or exclude the Promoter's liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not be limited as a matter of law.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Promotion (including altering prizes) if, in its sole discretion, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified. In the event of a printing or other error resulting in there being more winners than prizes for the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to (a) declare as void any claims or entries resulting from such printing or other error; and/or (b) allocate the available prize(s) through a further draw or to divide the prize(s) or the value of the prize(s) between the winners of the Promotion.
- Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the Promoter's reasonable opinion is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other entrants (including tampering with the operation of the Promotion, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or the Promoter and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Promotion at the Promoter's sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Promotion as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising from such actions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Promoter’s website (the Website).
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions.